Learning (ERASMUS +) by doing
ERASMUS+ Project Design and Management
Topic: ERASMUS + Project Design and Management
|Koblenz, Germany||10th – 16th December 2016|
|6th – 12th May 2017|
|19th 25th August 2017|
|Iasi, Romania||29th July- 4th August 2017|
Exploring ERASMUS+ Programme opportunities for professional and institutional development;
Specially addressed course design for educational, social or cultural institutions stakeholders, staff, trainings, teachers, volunteers.
You will understand and have a general and detailed overview on the European opportunities of development for individuals and for institutions.
Come, participate into our Course and learn about ERASMUS + Programme (2014-2020 financial periods).
The Course objective is to provide participants with knowledge and skills for planning, implementing (managing), evaluate an Erasmus + project into their (educational, social or cultural) institution.
The Course participants will be able to:
– explore ERASMUS+ Programme opportunities for professional or institutional development;
– planning common European project ideas and transform those ideas into practical projects;
– plan and manage sustainable projects for institutional durable development;
– develop creative projects products and qualitative out-puts;
– understand and manage financial and administrative aspects of European projects;
– manage different actions projects into ERASMUS + Programme, manage European relationship between different institutional partners; manage communication at national and international level;
– monitor and evaluate the implemented project; realize project reports.
Teachers (Pre-school, primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs);
Careers officers, educational guides and cultural counsellors;
Cultural staff institutions;
Head teachers/principals/managers of schools/ managers of organisations , institutions offering different level of education;
Other (paid or voluntary) management staff in institution/organization;
Non-teaching administrative staff;
Members of students/teachers councils in adult education;
Volunteers active or interested in project management.
|Saturday (1st day)||– Participants arrival;
– Welcome supper for participants (common time for meeting all participants with Course providers, learners, staff and trainers).
|Sunday (2nd day)||– Wake up-session: -„Treasure Hunt“: discovering our town through a non-formal method;
– Thematic introduction trainers, participants, project timetable, daily plan activities, institutions;
– Initial evaluation of participants, needs and expectations;
– European Programmes: opportunities for professional and institutional development (with a special attention on social, cultural and educational programmes);
– Future project proposals: needs for institutional development of participants involved (general presentation);
– International dinner;
|Monday (3rd day)||– ERASMUS + Programme ( Ka1, Ka2, Ka3) opportunities for development;
– Working on small groups: a detailed presentation of ideas on future institutional projects/setting the groups up/ finding the correct action for each proposed project;
Theme 1 (ERASMUS + Project Management): The essential elements of the project; Problem Analysis; Stakeholder Analysis; SWOT Analysis.
– How to put in practice your idea? What does it means a collaborative partnership? Dissemination and communication activities in ERASMUS + projects;
– “The Bridge Method”: how to write a qualitative European project;
– Practicing “The Bridge Method” in writing projects proposals in ERASMUS + projects(groups work);
|Tuesday (4th day)||-Intercultural Visit in town and surroundings;
Theme 2 (ERASMUS + Project Management): Purpose, objectives, activities, budget, resources; Risk analysis; Monitoring and evaluation; Human resource management, time, activities, difficult situations.
– Groups work: finalize the future projects and identify the financial programme; Groups work presentation: future planned projects/Part 1;
|Wednesday (5th day)||– Theme 3 (ERASMUS + Project Management): Ensure compliance to the contractual provisions of the draft; Promotion, visibility, dissemination of your Project; Budget control; Reporting Project; Sustainability and durability.br/>
– Groups work presentation: future planned projects/Part 2; Common analyze and discussion on major project management steps;
|Thursday (6th day)||– Establishing future projects proposals; Course evaluation, participants certification;
– “ERASMUS + European Farewell Dinner”
|Friday (7th day)||Participants departure day.|
Course fee (5 training days): 480 € (350 € Course + 130 € organization costs)
Amount includes preparation for the course, tuition, training materials, administration costs, organizational costs, half-day excursion in town (no paid entries in Castles, Museums, and events) and coffee-break.
Type of certification of attendance awarded:
Europass and Certificate of attendance with description of training content and time input.
Accommodation and meals
All our courses are organized in the city centre so we leave it to each participant and to each institution to look for accommodation in central area. If you need help we can send you our list with best quality/price Hotels and Restaurants.