Non-formal education in schools
Methods, exercises, tools and instruments to empower students learning motivation
Topic:Non-formal education interactive course (from theory to practice)
|Koblenz, Germany||30th April – 6th May 2017||15th April 2017|
|3rd – 9th December 2017||15th November 2017|
1) A better understanding on informal, formal and non-formal education synergies.
2) Better access of participants to principles, methods, exercises, tools and instruments.
3) Learning how to transfer a formal context into a non-formal educational process of learning (in order to foster motivation, participation, students learning to learn process).
Teachers (Pre-school, primary, secondary, vocational, adult, special needs);
Careers officers, educational guides and cultural counsellors;
Cultural staff institutions;
Head teachers/principals/managers of schools/ managers of organisations , institutions offering different level of education;
Other (paid or voluntary) management staff in institution/organization;
Non-teaching administrative staff;
Members of students/teachers councils in adult education;
Volunteers active or interested in project management.
|Sunday (1st day)||– Participants arrival;|
|Monday (2nd day)||– Team building: “Treasure Hunt in City Centre”
– Presentation of the course and participants
– Informal, formal and non-formal education: differences, different theories and approaches
– International Dinner Table
|Tuesday (3rd day)||– Practical workshop of outdoor and indoor non-formal methods and tools
– Exercises for senses, energizers, team-building, words and information, theatre, storytelling, role-playing, problem solving, educational and interactive workshops, brainstorming experiences, outdoor activities, etc
– The theory of “The Exercise”: what ?; when ?; why ?; where?; with whom ?; with what ?, etc
|Wednesday (4th day)||– “Forum theatre” method for social dialog from theory to practice
– Cultural visit
|Thursday (5th day)||Exercises Factory (from theory to practice):
“Story-telling”; “Vivant Library”: Open Space Café; Photo Voice; as methods with alternative exercises, tools, instruments and evaluation.
|Friday (6th day)||– New proposed exercises by participants.
– Planning the follow up: future projects together.
– Course evaluation.
– Farewell party dinner.
|Saturday (7th day)||Participants departure|
Number of participants
– minim 7
– maxim 20
Course fee (5 training days): 480 € (350 € Course + 130 € organization costs)
Amount includes preparation for the course, tuition, training materials, administration costs, organizational costs, half-day excursion in town (no paid entries in Castles, Museums, and events) and coffee-break.
Type of certification of attendance awarded:
Europass and Certificate of attendance with description of training content and time input.
Accommodation and meals
All our courses are organized in the city centre so we leave it to each participant and to each institution to look for accommodation in central area. If you need help we can send you our list with best quality/price Hotels and Restaurants.
Click here for the pre-registration